www.TailoredVideos.io Copyright Policy
Last Modified: 30/01/2018
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTwww.TailoredVideos.io website and digital goods store is operated by Improve Presentation, Inc. a Delaware C-Corporation ("Company", "we" or "us"). We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from www.tailoredvideos.io site (the "Website") or presentation templates or other digital goods published on the Website ( the "Item") infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website or the Item by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Â§ 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website or the Item, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.